When to buy?
From the purchase of your plane ticket until 48 hours before departure.
Where to buy?
- On the website www.aircaraibes.com :
- During a reservation: access the "VIP Services" section, step 4.
- After a reservation: access your reservation file. Then in the "Services" section, select "Modify information". Choose the "Excess baggage" service in the "Baggage" tab. Click on "Calculate the price" then on "Continue" to validate your choice.
- Via the reservations center at
- At Air Caraïbes points of sale.
- In a travel agency.
Enjoy a discount on excess baggage up to 48 hours before departure.
You will be able to bring back more memories and gifts for your loved ones!
- More information in the "Baggage" section.
- Service valid on transatlantic flights.
- Maximum baggage allowance: 3 pieces of baggage allowed, including free baggage allowance (1 in the free baggage allowance + 2 pieces of paid baggage maximum), subject to acceptance, depending on hold capacity on the day of departure.
Terms of service
Offers subject to conditions and modifications without notice, subject to availability, changeable at the time of booking and non-refundable. Services valid on the transatlantic network, available according to the product and conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee.
Please note: For purchases paid in foreign currency, an additional local tax may be added to the pre-tax amount of the products. For example, for flights departing from the Dominican Republic, the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.
- To add additional services (after you have purchased your air ticket), please provide your reservation number and go to the "Manage my reservations" section of the website.