Travel with peace of mind: Travel for unaccompanied children
Nouvelles mesures préventives sanitaires liées au voyage des enfants non accompagnés (UM)
In the context of the current health situation, new preventive measures have been put in place by Air Caraïbes so that unaccompanied children (UM) can travel safely :
- The reservation of UM is only possible on our direct flights.
- The parent or legal guardian accompanying the child must have all the mandatory documents requested for the minor's travel such as :
- The child's valid passport and a possible visa depending on the destination.
- A photocopy of the passport of the parent or legal guardian who signed it.
- A certificate of release of responsibility.
- Authorization to leave the territory signed by one of the parents with parental authority.
To prepare your unaccompanied child's trip, please do not hesitate to consult our website.
- Unaccompanied children are also subject to compliance with the preventive health measures imposed on all passengers travelling from France to the French West Indies
We are happy to welcome children travelling alone on board our planes!
All these measures are likely to evolve according to the sanitary situation.