Travel with peace of mind: on arrival
At your arrival and in the baggage delivery area
- Disembarkation is done by row starting from the front of the cabin. Please wait until the row in front of you is completely clear before getting up and accessing your personal belongings.
- Upon arrival at your destination, all arrangements will be made in the baggage delivery area to allow you to retrieve your luggage safely.
- All equipment and furniture located in the baggage delivery area are regularly cleaned.
- Depending on your airport of arrival, a check of your temperature by infrared thermometer without contact can be carried out. Your temperature must be below 38°C. If your temperature is higher, you will be directed to medical care at the airport.
- Signage is put in place to facilitate physical distancing. Please respect the rules of physical distancing until you leave the airport.