Choice of specific seats
- TOP SEAT
Seat in the first row facing the wall or in the emergency exit, with more room for your legs.
40 per person per trip or 6,000 Preference miles (in Sun and Caribbean classes).
- TOP 2 SEAT
Seat located in a row of 2, next to the window or aisle.
30 € per person per trip. or 5,000 Preference miles (in Sun and Caribbean classes).
When to buy?
From the purchase of your airline ticket to the day of departure.
Where to buy?
- On the website www.aircaraibes.com.
- Via the Air Caraïbes reservation center on departure from France or from the West Indies
- At Air Caraïbes points of sale.
- At the airport.
- In travel agencies.
Travel more comfortably with a better seat location.
Terms of service
In Sun class, emergency exit seats may be reserved by able-bodied passengers with full range of motion and the ability to understand safety instructions, in accordance with airline regulations. If the passenger does not meet these criteria, Air Caraïbes reserves the right to assign a different seat without refund.
More than 48 hours before departure: the choice of standard seats (window / aisle / middle) is offered at a price of €20 per person per trip on transatlantic flights (Basic and Smart fares).
From 48 hours before your departure: the choice of standard seats is free when you check in online and at the airport.
- Offers subject to conditions and modifications without notice, subject to availability, changeable at the time of booking and non-refundable. Services valid on the transatlantic network, available according to the product and conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee.
- Service available on transatlantic flights, depending on flight fill.
- To add additional services (after you have purchased your air ticket), please provide your reservation number and go to the "Manage my reservations" section of the website.
- Please note: For purchases paid in foreign currency, an additional local tax may be added to the pre-tax amount of the products. For example, for flights departing from the Dominican Republic, the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.