Priority check-in and boarding
Take advantage of priority check-in and boarding. You also have access to a fast-track line for police checks (access No. 1).
- €20 including taxes* per person, per trip departing from Paris Orly: priority check-in and boarding, access to a fast-track line for police check procedures.
- €10 including taxes* per person, per trip departing from other Caribbean destinations: priority check-in and boarding.
WHEN TO BUY
- Upon purchase of the plane ticket and on the day of departure
WHERE TO BUY
- On our website www.aircaraibes.com
- At all Air Caraïbes points of sale
- Via the Air Caraïbes reservation center at 0 820 835 835 (€0.12/min.)
- In travel agencies.
Service available in:
Service available on all transatlantic flights apart from those departing from Fort-de-France, Saint Martin, Santo Domingo, Port-au-Prince, Havana, Santiago de Cuba and San Salvador.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF VIP SERVICES:
Offer subject to conditions and change without notice, offer subject to availability, modifiable at time of reservation and non-refundable. Service valid on the transatlantic network, available depending on the service and operating conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee and not available on other code share flights.
Please note: For purchases paid in foreign currencies, an additional local tax may be added to the non-tax amount of the products. Thus, as a guideline, when flying from the Dominican Republic the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.
To select your meal or add additional services (after making your reservation), enter your booking number in the "Manage my bookings" section of the website. This way you can "revise" your airline ticket online and specify the menu of your choice.