Priority check-in, boarding and baggage delivery
30 per person per trip or 5,000 Preference miles.
When to buy?
From the purchase of your airline ticket to the day of departure.
Where to buy?
- On the website www.aircaraibes.com.
- Via the Air Caraïbes reservation center on departure from France or from the West Indies
- At Air Caraïbes points of sale.
- At the airport.
- In travel agencies.
Enjoy priority check-in and boarding. Access a faster line for police screening and get your baggage back faster.
Terms of service
Priority delivery of the baggage among those of the Sun class (the baggage is delivered first among those of the Sun class but after those of the Madras class). Does not apply to oversized baggage.
- Offers subject to conditions and modifications without notice, subject to availability, changeable at the time of booking and non-refundable. Services valid on the transatlantic network, available according to the product and conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee.
- Service valid on transatlantic flights, except from Fort-de-France, Saint-Martin, Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, Port-au-Prince, Havana, Santiago de Cuba and San Salvador of the Bahamas.
- Service not available on flights operated under code share with French bee.
- To add additional services (after you have purchased your air ticket), please provide your reservation number and go to the "Manage my reservations" section of the website.
- Please note: For purchases paid in foreign currency, an additional local tax may be added to the pre-tax amount of the products. For example, for flights departing from the Dominican Republic, the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.