Disease situation Coronavirus
In this extremely difficult context where air traffic has been directly impacted, we are committed as a Caribbean specialist airline to quickly becoming the "link" between France and our overseas territories.
We would like to keep you regularly informed of the situation, which is likely to change at any time depending on current events.
Transatlantic flight schedule
We invite you to consult our website regularly for any information on possible changes to our flight schedule.
Our flights are served from / to Paris Orly - Terminal 4.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> ANTILLES
The company operates up to 2 daily return flights between Paris Orly and Pointe-à-Pitre and Fort-de-France.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> CAYENNE
From the week of July 13 to August 16, the Paris-Orly service will be operated every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at the following times:
- TX570 flights from Paris Orly (departure 13:00) to Cayenne (arrival 17:00)
- TX571 flights from Cayenne (departure 19:25) to Paris Orly (arrival 08:50 the next day)
TGV AIR SERVICE
The TGV AIR shuttle provides free transfer between Massy TGV station and Terminal 4 of Paris Orly in both directions. The shuttle schedules have been adapted with an hourly frequency between Paris Orly airport and Massy TGV station.
OUR ACCOMPANYING TRADE MEASURES:
This unprecedented global health crisis has severely disrupted all your travel plans. We are aware of this and sincerely sorry for any inconveniences you may have encountered.
In this current context, we are putting in place and adapting exceptional measures in order to accompany you in the management of your bookings and to meet your travel expectations as well as possible.
REQUEST FOR MODIFICATION OF YOUR PLANE TICKET :
If you bought a plane ticket before April 20th for a trip until September 06th, 2020:
- Until August 31st, 2020, you can change your travel dates without penalty and without readjusting your fare, up to a travel limit of November 30, 2020. This applies only if there is no change of route.
- If your new travel dates are after 1 December 2020, the changes will be made without penalty and with payment of any fare adjustment.
- You can change your ticket directly online on our website in the "Manage my booking" tab or our mobile application.
Exception: for customers who have purchased a package / stay via a tour operator or their ticket in a travel agency, we invite you to contact your travel agency or tour operator.
REQUEST FOR A VOUCHER :
We inform you that from now on all the requests concerning the credits and the reimbursements related to Covid-19 will have to be done directly via the dedicated form by clicking on the tab "Réclamations & Covid-19":
Once your request is validated, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email confirming that your claim has been taken into account.
For all new bookings made between 20 April and 31st August 2020 for travel this summer between 12 June and 30 September 2020 :
Our company proposes to you a relaxation of the conditions of modification of your plane tickets in order to offer you more flexibility and to allow you to travel more serenely on our network. Thus, you will be able to modify your ticket without penalty (but with a fare readjustment if necessary), for any ticket purchase made between April 20 and August 31st, 2020 and within a travel limit on September 30, 2020.
Measures relating to our loyalty programs
- If you are a member of our Preferred Loyalty Program: we maintain the validity of your miles that may expire during this period until the end of the year 2020.
- If you are a Flexil Pro member: we guarantee the extension of the validity of your travel credits that may expire during this period until the end of 2021.
- If you are a Flexil card subscriber: your subscription and its benefits are extended until the end of the year 2021.
- If you are between 12 and 29 years of age, a single telephone number is available to you to take advantage of our best offers: 02 52 16 01 02.
CONTACT INFO - POINTS OF SALE :
Our agency located at 4, rue de la Croix Nivert in Paris 15ème is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm* from Monday to Saturday.
All preventive health measures have been taken to welcome you in complete safety.
*Time limit for issuing and cashing tickets: 30 minutes before closing time.
We strongly advise you to contact our central reservation office before 11:00 a.m. Paris time if you reside in mainland France, following a confinement currently imposed in one of the countries where it is located.
The hours of our Central Reservation Office have had to be temporarily adjusted. It will now be available from 7 am to 8 pm (Paris time) and from 7 am to 7 pm (Caribbean time).
The Croix Nivert agency in Paris 15th will be closed every Saturday from 1st to 29th August inclusive.