Disease situation Coronavirus
In this extremely difficult context where air traffic has been directly impacted, we are committed as a Caribbean specialist airline to quickly becoming the "link" between France and our overseas territories.
We would like to keep you regularly informed of the situation, which is likely to change at any time depending on current events.
Transatlantic flight schedule
The departure and arrival of Air Caraïbes flights take place at the Paris Orly 4 terminal.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> ANTILLES <> CAYENNE
Air Caraïbes operates a regular transatlantic service between Paris Orly and its "core network" destinations: Pointe-à-Pitre, Fort-de-France and Cayenne.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> PUNTA CANA
We propose you :
- 1 flight on Monday with a stopover in Port-au-Prince on the outward journey and direct on the return.
- 1 flight on Wednesday, with a stopover in Port-au-Prince on the outward journey and direct on the return until 20/01/2021. From 27/01, the flight will be direct.
- 1 direct return flight on Saturday.
- 1 direct return flight on Sunday from 14/02/2021.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> PORT-AU-PRINCE
We propose you :
- 1 flight on Monday between Paris Orly and Port-au-Prince direct on the outward journey and with a stopover in Punta Cana on the return.
- 1 flight on Wednesday between Paris Orly and Port-au-Prince direct outward and with a stopover in Punta Cana on the return until 20/01/2021.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> HAVANA AND SANTIAGO DE CUBA
The resumption of our services between Paris Orly <> Havana and Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is currently postponed to March 31, 2021.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> SAINT-MARTIN AND SAINT-BARTHELEMY (VIA PTP)
The resumption of our direct services between Paris Orly <> Saint-Martin Juliana (Dutch part) is currently postponed to June 18, 2021.
The service is operated via Pointe-à-Pitre for an arrival or departure in Saint-Martin (Grand Case l'Espérance airport, partly French) and Saint-Barthélemy.
We invite you to :
- make sure that your contact details are entered in your reservation files so that we can notify you in case of changes.
- consult our website regularly for any information on possible changes to our flight schedule.
*All these provisions are applied in compliance with the decisions taken by the government authorities to strictly comply with the health measures established on the national territory and in the overseas departments.
OUR ACCOMPANYING TRADE MEASURES:
This unprecedented global health crisis has severely disrupted all your travel plans. We are aware of this and sincerely sorry for any inconveniences you may have encountered.
In this current context, we are implementing and adapting exceptional measures to help you manage your reservations and meet your travel expectations.
REQUEST FOR MODIFICATION OF YOUR PLANE TICKET :
In this current context, we are implementing and adapting exceptional measures in order to support you in managing your bookings and meet your travel expectations as best as possible.
Given the current health situation, our company is extending its policy of relaxing its fare conditions.
1) YOU NO LONGER WISH / CAN TRAVEL
You can change your airline ticket without penalty regardless of when you purchased the ticket and when you plan to travel.
This also applies in the event of a change of itinerary (for a change of date or destination). A possible fare readjustment may be requested if the original fare is no longer available.
Make the change to your ticket directly online in the "Manage my reservations" tab or our mobile application.
This flexibility in our booking policy allows you to purchase your ticket with complete peace of mind and to be able to modify your booking at your convenience at any time.
IMPORTANT: Requests must be made at the earliest before the scheduled departure date or the ticket will be lost.
2) Your flight has been cancelled
If your flight is cancelled, you can also benefit from a refund of your plane ticket.
Exception: for customers who bought a package / stay via a tour operator or their ticket in a travel agency, we invite you to contact your travel agency or tour operator.
Measures relating to our loyalty programs
- If you are a member of our Preferred Loyalty Program: we maintain the validity of your miles until December 31, 2020*.
*Only Preference members whose miles were due to expire between April 1 and June 30, 2020.
- If you are a Flexil Pro member: we guarantee to extend the validity of your travel credits until December 31, 2021*.
*Only Flexil Pro members whose travel credits were due to expire between April 1 and June 30, 2020.
- If you are subscribed to the Flexil card: we maintain the validity of your subscription until December 31, 2021*.
*Only Flexil members whose subscription was due to expire between April 1 and June 30, 2020.
- If you are between 12 and 29 years of age, a single telephone number is available to you to take advantage of our best offers: 02 52 16 01 02.
CONTACT INFO - POINTS OF SALE :
Our agency located at 4, rue de la Croix Nivert in Paris 15ème is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm* from Monday to Saturday.
All preventive health measures have been taken to welcome you in complete safety.
*Time limit for issuing and cashing tickets: 30 minutes before closing time.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon on our lines, we will continue to keep you informed on our website and on our social networks.
Take good care of yourself and your loved ones,