In this context of health crisis where air traffic has been directly impacted, we have at heart as a Caribbean company specialized in the Caribbean to be and remain more than ever the "link" between France and our ultra-marine territories.
We would like to keep you regularly informed of the situation, which is likely to change at any time depending on current events.
We update our website in real time according to the information communicated by the government authorities.
However, we adjust our flight schedule according to the evolution of the demand. In this case, any adjustments made to the program are communicated to customers by SMS or e-mail.
Please make sure that your contacts are well informed in your reservation files by going to the "Manage my reservations" section.
We invite you to consult our website and our social networks regularly and thank you for your understanding.
Transatlantic flight schedule
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> ANTILLES <> CAYENNE
Air Caraïbes operates regular transatlantic services between Paris Orly and its "core network" destinations: Pointe-à-Pitre, Fort-de-France and Cayenne.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> SAINT-MARTIN
We offer you :
- flights via Pointe-à-Pitre for an arrival or a departure to Saint-Martin (Grand Case l'Espérance airport in the French part).
- A direct service from Paris Orly to Saint-Martin Princess Juliana (Dutch part) and via Pointe-à-Pitre on the return trip. And up to 3 flights per week during the summer.
However, this service will be suspended as of 13/12/2022 until further notice.
Connections to/from Saint-Barthélemy (via Pointe-à-Pitre or Saint-Martin in partnership with Saint-Barth commuter. Up to 7 flights per week) will also be suspended from 13/12/2022.
We will continue to offer the following services from 13/12/2022:
- via Pointe-à-Pitre between Paris Orly and Saint-Martin Grand Case.
- via Pointe-à-Pitre between Paris Orly and Saint-Barthélemy.
Passengers who have booked tickets for travel as of 13/12/2022 have been contacted in order to offer them new flights.
Translated with DeepL
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> PUNTA CANA
We offer flights between Paris Orly and Punta Cana (Dominican Republic):
- 1 flight on Tuesday with a stopover in Port-au-Prince on the outbound journey and direct on the return journey.
- 4 direct return flights on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> PORT-AU-PRINCE
We offer you 1 flight on Tuesday between Paris Orly and Port-au-Prince (Haiti), direct on the outbound journey and with a stopover in Punta Cana on the return.
TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHTS PARIS ORLY <> CANCUN
From October 21, 2022, flights will be operated between Paris Orly <> Cancun with 3 flights per week (Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays).
We invite you to :
- make sure that your contact information is properly filled in your reservation files so that we can notify you in case of any changes.
- consult our website regularly for any information on possible changes to our flight program.
*All these measures are applied in compliance with the decisions taken by the government authorities to strictly comply with the sanitary measures established on the national territory and in the overseas departments.
Regional flight schedule
The company informs its customers that all its flights are operated on its regional network except for the destination Saint Lucia.
For more information on the days and times of our flights, click here.
Contact information - points of sale
Looking forward to welcoming you soon on our lines, we will continue to keep you informed on our website and on our social networks.
Take good care of yourself and your loved ones,