Meals for teens or their parents
15€ TTC per person and per trip.
When to buy?
From the purchase of your plane ticket until 48 hours before departure.
Where to buy?
- On the website www.aircaraibes.com.
- Via the Air Caraïbes reservation center on departure from France or from the West Indies
- In Air Caraïbes sales outlets.
- In travel agencies.
The tray includes: a packet of chips, a cheeseburger, a Bonne Maman® chocolate mousse, a small strawberry Yop®, a portion of Emmental cheese and a bag of Haribo® crocodiles to nibble on during the flight. To complete this meal, why not choose a soda or a fruit juice offered during lunch service?
Terms of service
- Offers subject to conditions and modifications without notice, subject to availability, changeable at the time of booking and non-refundable. Services valid on the transatlantic network, available according to the product and conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee.
- Service available on transatlantic flights from Paris Orly 4 only.
- To add additional services (after you have purchased your air ticket), please provide your reservation number and go to the "Manage my reservations" section of the website.
- Please note: For purchases paid in foreign currency, an additional local tax may be added to the pre-tax amount of the products. For example, for flights departing from the Dominican Republic, the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.