Mask Wearing Information
Refusal to wear a mask will result in refusal of boarding, without exception, including for persons with special conditions.
- Wearing a protective mask is mandatory for all our clients and staff throughout the entire trip, from the moment of arrival at the airport and during the entire duration of the flight.
- Wearing of the mask is mandatory from the age of 11 years old in transportation in France since May 11, 2020, however it is strongly recommended for children between 6 and 11 years old.
- Only surgical type masks or FFP2 or FFP3 masks without a single-use valve are accepted on board our aircraft. Masks made of general public fabric and FFP type 1, 2 or 3 masks with valve are strictly forbidden on board aircraft.
- These masks must be changed every 4 hours. We recommend that you have several of them depending on the duration of your flight. For more information, please consult the manufacturer's instructions for use.
- Don't forget to take your used masks with you when you disembark. For health reasons they must not be left in the seat pockets or on the floor. You can also use the garbage cans available in the toilets.
- Our company does not distribute protective masks. Some airports guarantee their sale in the check-in and boarding areas if you need them.