Wait comfortably in the Lounge
40€ per person per trip or 6000 miles of Preference.
When to buy?
From the purchase of your airline ticket to the day of departure.
Where to buy?
From the purchase of your air ticket to the day of departure until the Check-In Deadline from Paris Orly 4, Pointe-à-Pitre and Punta Cana:
- On the website www.aircaraibes.com.
- Via the Air Caraïbes reservation center on departure from France or from the West Indies
At Air Caraïbes sales outlets.
At the airport.
In a travel agency.
Only at the airport on the day of departure and until the Check-In Deadline in Fort-de-France, depending on availability.
For a more comfortable wait, access the lounge and take advantage of all the services and equipment offered: A private area near your boarding gate to work in peace or relax away from the hustle and bustle of the terminal. Free internet and wifi access. French and international press. Self-service snacks and hot and cold drinks.
Terms of service
- Offers subject to conditions and modifications without notice, subject to availability, changeable at the time of booking and non-refundable. Services valid on the transatlantic network, available according to the product and conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee.
- Service available on transatlantic flights, except from Saint-Martin, Port-au-Prince, Havana, Santiago de Cuba and San Salvador of the Bahamas.
- To add additional services (after you have purchased your air ticket), please provide your reservation number and go to the "Manage my reservations" section of the website.
- Please note: For purchases paid in foreign currency, an additional local tax may be added to the pre-tax amount of the products. For example, for flights departing from the Dominican Republic, the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.