Wait comfortably in the lounge
The lounge at Paris Orly 3 is currently unavailable.
For a more comfortable wait, access our lounge and enjoy all its services and amenities :
- A private space near your boarding gate to work with serenity or relax away from the hustle and bustle of the Terminal.
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access.
- French and international newspapers.
- Self-served snacks and hot and cold beverages.
€30 INCLUDING TAXES per person each way or 5000 Preference miles.
WHEN TO BUY?
When you purchase your plane ticket until day of departure.
WHERE TO BUY?
- When you purchase your plane ticket until day of departure up to the check-in time from Paris Orly, Cayenne, Saint Martin and Santo Domingo
- On our website
- Via the Air Caraïbes reservation center at 0 820 835 835 (€0.12/min.)
- At all Air Caraïbes points of sale
- At the airport
- In travel agencies.
- Only on the day of departure from Pointe-à-Pitre and Fort-de-Franceup to the check-in time.
Service available in:
Service available departing from Paris, Cayenne, Saint Martin (Juliana) and Santo Domingo
Service available in Soleil class and Caraïbes class.
Offer subject to conditions and change without notice, offer subject to availability, modifiable at time of reservation and non-refundable. Service valid on the transatlantic network, available depending on the service and operating conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee and not available on other code share flights.
Please note: For purchases paid for in foreign currencies, an additional local tax may be added to the non-tax amount of the products. Thus, as a guideline, when flying from the Dominican Republic the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.
To select your meal or add additional services (after making your reservation), enter your booking number in the "Manage my bookings" section of the website. This way you can "revise" your airline ticket online and specify the menu of your choice.
In the same section