A brand new look at Air Caraïbes inflight magazine Arc-en-Ciel!
Discover our travel guide to all our destinations!
The in-flight magazine Arc-en-Ciel
is offered bimonthly to all
passengers traveling on
the Air Caraïbes
transatlantic and regional network.
With a model that showcases our
images, presenting the colorful
Air Caraïbes philosophy,
the magazine immerses
you in the universe and travel destinations
of the airline, where
musical, literary, cultural and sports news
feature alongside articles and travel ideas.
Serving as a practical guide, the magazine
offers you a wide range of tried and tested spots,
each one approved by our team of
writers, through their own first-hand experience.
ISSUE 93 MARCH / APRIL 2020
THE NEW EDITION OF ARC-EN-CIEL WITH A NEW ONLINE FEATURE!
With a two-page spread entitled “Blog à part" the magazine now give the floor to bloggers. These bloggers are both passengers and ambassadors of the destinations served by the company. This section is a summary of the "Blog à part" page found on the magazine’s site www.magazinearcenciel.com. A colorful new website where you can view each issue and find exclusive content and additional news articles.
Arc-en-Ciel is also available in digital and flipbook version on the website www.aircaraibes.com, on tablet aboard transatlantic flights and downloadable on the airline’s free app iZiPress.
IN THIS ISSUE, YOU CAN DISCOVER:
- Guadeloupe : Merchants and scrubbers, the power of plants
- Martinique : Shoreline passerby
- Portofolio : Hugues Moray
- Sin Maarteen : Nigel Williams of Sin Marteen in Los Angeles
- Guyana : Guess who I am ?
- Haïti : The forts of northern Haïti
- Saint-Lucia : The best chef in the Caribbea, is in Saint-Lucia
- Dominican Republic : Don Freddy's Little Theatre
- Paris : Louis-Philippe's commitment
- The Cevennes : In the footsteps of Stevenson
Tel.: 06 90 35 49 14