Chef's gourmet suggestion
24 per person per trip or 5,000 Preference miles.
When to buy?
From the purchase of your plane ticket until 48 hours before departure.
Where to buy?
- On the website www.aircaraibes.com.
- Via the Air Caraïbes reservation center on departure from France or from the West Indies
- In Air Caraïbes sales outlets.
- In travel agencies.
Great cuisine takes flight with Air Caraïbes. Discover a renewed selection of fine dishes from the best references of Caribbean and European gastronomy. Enjoy lunch in Business class without leaving your seat and savor the star dishes offered in Madras class.
Terms of service
- Offers subject to conditions and modifications without notice, subject to availability, changeable at the time of booking and non-refundable. Services valid on the transatlantic network, available according to the product and conditions on flights operated in code share with French bee.
- Service valid on transatlantic flights, except from Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, Port-au-Prince, Havana, Santiago de Cuba and San Salvador, Bahamas.
- To add additional services (after you have purchased your air ticket), please provide your reservation number and go to the "Manage my reservations" section of the website.
- Please note: For purchases paid in foreign currency, an additional local tax may be added to the pre-tax amount of the products. For example, for flights departing from the Dominican Republic, the ITBIS tax of 18% is added to the selling price of our services.