Frequently asked questions
Would you like to enquire about a flight price on one of our routes?
Head to www.aircaraibes.com to get an up-to-date flight price.
Use the search engine and start the booking process to find out the price of your flight. If you are happy with the price, you can then continue to the payment stage and finalize your booking.
Click here to Book a flight
- If you wish to make a complaint: Please get in touch with our customer relations advisors so they can review your claim and answer any questions you may have.
Directly online via our website: Complaint Form
- Do you want to follow up on your complaint, add a message or a supporting document? Have you not heard back from a member of our team? We do everything we can to get back to you as soon as possible (on average within 21 working days). If you have not heard from us beyond this time limit, please get in touch with our Customer Relations team by clicking “manage my complaint” and entering your complaint number, your reservation number and the name of the passenger.
Are you looking for a great deal on your next Air Caraïbes flights?
Sadly we do not currently have any information on upcoming offers… To find out about the offers currently available, head to the "Latest Offers" page
Why not sign up to our newsletter via “my account” and get information on all the latest deals directly sent to you by e-mail
You can send us any sponsorship or partnership request directly to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for your request to be dealt with as quickly as possible, state the nature of your request in the subject bar and attach your partnership proposal or any other supporting document that may be relevant.
You can submit an application and ask any questions you may have via our Human Resources page: Air Caraïbes Recruitment
To start earning miles, create a Préférence account, get your card number or modify your details and log in to your personal account.
To buy rewards (extra luggage, plane tickets, class upgrade), log in to your Prime account.
To contact our Préférence team, to request a card or for any other queries, consult the contact information of our Préférence service.
Do you have a question on traveling with us with pets in the cabin or in the hold? Visit our Animals page.
- More information about the transport of children, babies, and UMs
- More information on the Air Caraïbes 18-25 student card
- To make the most of our Youth prices and our extra baggage allowance on our site, remember to select "SOLEIL" and not "SOLEIL PROMO" when making your reservation.
- More information on our Senior prices
- More information on Individual Cases (passengers with a disability, pregnant women...).
To find out more about your reservation or your plane ticket, access your e-ticket here.
Here you can find more information on your bill.
Transport of funeral urns in hand luggage is permitted. You must, however, meet the following conditions:
- the funeral urn must be sealed by the crematorium,
- be made of material suitable for X rays,
- respect cabin baggage allowances i.e. 22 x 14 x 10 inches.
- the urn must be sealed and placed in a container that adequately conceals it from other passengers,
- you must have the death certificate and the cremation certificate to hand to be presented at security to avoid any confusion (certificate provided by the crematorium).
You can book a one-way ticket on our site aircaraibes.com by checking the box “One way” in the “Book a flight” section.
You can find your fare code on your e-ticket or during reservation in the “your reservation” section (to the right of the page) by clicking on “Fare information”.
In the example below, it is TLNCRTWEB (full fare code) where T represents the fare code.
You are allowed to transport a drone in your cabin bag as long as its batteries are below 100Wh and its weight is below 26 pounds.
Batteries (maximum 2 spare batteries) must be individually packaged to avoid any short-circuit in according with flight regulations.
The transport of batteries in hold luggage is not permitted for security reasons.
When making your booking, you are required to mention that you will be transporting a drone and indicate its weight and battery type.