Help for bereaved families
With Air Caraïbes, people who need to travel urgently due to the death of a relative can benefit throughout the year from a discount of up to 200€ on the public fare available at the time of request (excluding promotional fares and code share flights) for the purchase of a return ticket from Paris Orly 4 to Pointe-à-Pitre, Fort-de-France, Saint-Martin Juliana or Cayenne.
In addition to this financial advantage, Air Caraïbes allows families to :
- Change travel dates without penalty, (only the fare readjustment will be requested in case of a change of booking class).
- To be fully refunded in case of cancellation of the trip, without charge.
- The possibility to pay in several installments with no additional handling fees (TOP 3 product only available at Air Caraïbes points of sale).
- In addition, the company offers families who absolutely wish to leave while the flights are full to guarantee them a firm reservation and boarding on a flight allowing them to attend the funeral, in exchange for the payment of a ticket at full fare (SOLEIL class).
- This offer is valid for 4 persons of the same family. Family" is defined by the IATA resolution (735C) as follows: spouse - children (including adopted children) - grandparents - grandchildren - fathers-in-law - mothers-in-law - brothers-in-law - sisters-in-law - sons-in-law - daughters-in-law for a departure within 72 hours.
- The duration of stay on site may not exceed 14 days.
You will be able to make your request :
- With our central reservation center, available 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm at :
- In the Air Caraïbes sales outlets.
- At the Air Caraïbes sales counter at Orly 4 airport.
- Offer not available on the internet.
- Destinations concerned by the offer: Fort-de-France, Pointe-à-Pitre, Saint-Martin Juliana and Cayenne.
Join our loyalty program today!