A question about your flight reservation, a purchase made on board the plane, an invoice? A claim about a lost baggage, a refund?
Air Caraïbes is committed to responding to all your requests as quickly as possible!
Click on the reason for your request (one of the blocks below):
I would like to:
- make a booking by phone,
- modify or cancel an existing booking,
- ask a question about a booking,
- add products and services to your booking...
- Booking center mainland France
|• Booking center Antilles/Guyana|
Monday to Saturday from 7am to 7pm
Sunday and holidays from 7am to 3pm
*Rates in effect from a landline in the French West Indies/Guyana subject to change.
Your travel memo (received by email with your purchase) already serves as an invoice/proof of purchase.
You wish to :
- obtain an invoice,
- or an invoice for expenses* or a cancellation certificate?
Select the object of your request below:
The travel memo received at the time of your purchase is used as an invoice/justification.
However, if you wish to obtain a paid invoice:
- provide all the information necessary for the issue of your invoice (surname, first name, booking number, flight number, date),
- attach your travel memo or boarding pass,
- attach a check for €10 payable to Air Caraïbes,
- send it all by mail to the following address:
Finance department - Air Caraïbes
Parc d'activités de la Providence
97139 Les Abymes
Nota Bene: Without these elements, your request will not be processed.
You wish to :
To obtain the requested document and have your insurance company reimburse you for the part not covered by Air Caraïbes, you must:
- have previously cancelled your booking on
- be in possession of a non-changeable, non-refundable ticket.
You wish to :
- Be eligible for a group fare (from a minimum of 15 people traveling together)
- Make a specific charter request (airplane rental): traveling on official business, business trip,...)
Contact our customer service team by filling out the form provided below:
These files are kept for a period of 3 years and are used by the Air Caraïbes Marketing or E-commerce team and if necessary by subcontractors working with Air Caraïbes for these purposes.
In accordance with the Data Protection" law, you can exercise your right of access to your data and make changes by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to make your refund request directly in the « Manage my reservations » space.
If your request was not successful, we thank you for renewing it via the« Complaints & Covid-19" form »
If you purchased a package/stay through a tour operator or your ticket through a travel agency, we invite you to contact your travel agency or tour operator.
Reservations made through a travel agency are not eligible for a refund on our website.