Booking my seat
With or without extra charge, we all have different ideas about the perfect seat to travel in.
Follow our tips and guidelines to help you choose your perfect seat, depending on your needs.
What’s the procedure?
With or without extra charge, we all have different ideas about the perfect seat to travel in. Follow our tips and guidelines to help you choose your perfect seat, depending on your needs.
It’s super easy!
You can choose your seat either when making your booking (when buying your ticket) or later on by clicking the “Manage my reservation” or “Reserve my seat” icons on the home page of our website found in the “Save time” menu.
- Sign it at Manage my booking
- Enter your booking number and your name.
- Select "modify services" and then "seats".
- On the cabin floor plan, choose the seats of your choice for each passenger in your booking, then click to confirm your selection.
- If it is a paid seat, the total amount of selected paid products is displayed, then click on “continue” and proceed with payment to confirm your selection.
If the customer or person assigned to this seat does not meet the above criteria, Air Caraïbes reserves the right to assign a different seat to the customer, without refund.
Some seats are reserved to give priority to certain types of passengers.
For example, passengers traveling with children.
On some planes, emergency exits can be reserved in the economy cabin under the following conditions:
For important security reasons and in compliance with air travel regulations, reserving a seat at an emergency exit is only possible for those not affected by disability, with full mobility and able to understand the security instructions.
Seat choice is available for these customers:
Choice of seat free of charge for persons with reduced mobility (except for WCHR).
Choice of seat free of charge for unaccompanied minors
(UM, not available on aircaraibes.com).
Choice of seat free of charge for passengers accompanied by a baby
(adult and baby booked in the same booking folder)
AND FOR EVEN MORE COMFORT, CHOOSE THE SEATS AT THE TOP!
Do you know about our Top Seat option? Travel in total comfort and enjoy one of the best seats in the plane.
- In Caraïbes class: facing the partition with extra legroom. €50 per seat each way.
- In Soleil Class: near the window or aisle. €30 per seat each way.
For departure with total peace of mind*...
*Service available from 48 hours prior to your departure
- Persons with reduced mobility (traveling with an animal or not)
- Pregnant women
- Babies and children up to 11 years inclusive
- Children traveling alone (UM)
- Passengers traveling with an animal in the cabin
- Passengers whose body mass (waist measurement greater than 53 inches) could hamper passengers’ access to the emergency exits
- Persons not having command of either French or English.